Dignity of a supporting role
Based on the idea that wire mesh tsuji tools are "dignity of a supporting role", we aim to create products that enhance your life and make you feel comfortable when using them.
We carefully handcraft Kyoto wire mesh that users will love and use for a long time.
This is a tea strainer that is woven by combining the weaving technique of chrysanthemum flowers called “Kikudashi” and the tortoiseshell weaving.
The interior is lined with a fine mesh made of stainless steel, so you can brew very clear and clean tea.
It is also recommended as a gift as a set with the Asahi-yaki tea strainer.
Copper and brass will turn brown the longer you use them, giving them a beautiful smoky texture.
| Materials |
| Actual size |
Diameter 6cm, Depth 4cm, Handle 6.5cm
| Package |
| Cleaning method and handling precautions |
- Please check the product for defects before using it for the first time.
- If you continue to use copper, it will naturally turn into a nice color.
- Lightly shake and wash after use.
- Please refrain from using the dishwasher or dryer as it may cause damage.
- After use, drain the water thoroughly and dry before storing.
- Do not give a strong impact.
- Do not use for purposes other than tea strainers.
- Please be careful not to hurt your hands when washing.
| About delivery date |
In Stock: Ships within 7 days
Please check before ordering
-About colors and images-
We strive to reproduce the real thing as much as possible, but there may be slight differences in color tone depending on your monitor.
-Cancellation, returns and exchanges-
If you receive a product that is different from what you ordered, or if the product is damaged, we will accept a return or exchange if you contact us within 7 days. We cannot accept returns or exchanges for any other reason.
When the product arrives, please check the product first.