MOCAD ONLINE SHOP (hereinafter also“we”, “our” or “us”) hereby promises to protect personal data which we collect from customers (hereinafter “you”). Your privacy as a MOCAD ONLINE SHOP customer is important to us therefore we respect your rights and information as an ethical company.
The processing of personal data at MOCAD ONLINE SHOP always takes place in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, and guidelines.
We will only use the information of individuals, organizations and corporations registered by users to develop and provide the most advanced functions and services on “MOCAD ONLINE SHOP” and will pay close attention to the protection of personal information.
We will not use the information for any purpose other than those specified in this agreement. (As stipulated in Paragraph 2.)
We will periodically perform other appropriate administration in the manner specified in this Agreement.
The personal information protection policy of MOCAD ONLINE SHOP applies only to the services provided directly by MOCAD ONLINE SHOP, and not to the services of other organizations or companies that are linked to MOCAD ONLINE SHOP.
Use of the services of MOCAD ONLINE SHOP is at the user’s own risk.
MOCAD ONLINE SHOP is not responsible for any damages caused by the use of information obtained from our website or other websites linked to our website.
2.The purpose of use of personal data
In order to develop and provide the most advanced features and services to our users, MOCAD ONLINE SHOP requires some personal information.
The personal information collected will be used only to the extent necessary to provide the services of MOCAD ONLINE SHOP and will not be provided to any third party except in the following cases.
If the User has personally consented to the disclosure of personal information.
– When sending e-mails to request consent from users regarding the use of their personal information.
– When disclosing the information to a company that has concluded a confidentiality agreement with us in advance (for example, a subcontractor) to the extent necessary.
– When sending e-mails or direct mails to users for the purpose of advertising our company or our business partners.
– To protect the rights or property of other users, third parties, or our company in the event that your conduct on MOCAD ONLINE SHOP violates any of our policies, notices, or the MOCAD ONLINE SHOP Terms of Service.
– When the disclosure of personal information is required by a court of law, an order of a governmental agency, or other law, or when it is necessary for the investigation of a crime, the elimination or prevention of a violation of the rights of a third party, or other similar reasons.
Users shall agree in advance to our company using their personal information in the manner specified above, and shall not express any objection.
In addition, MOCAD ONLINE SHOP may share users’ personal information with our business partners in the following cases.
– When there is a business reason, such as special services for users. In this case, we will ask for the user’s consent before providing the information and will not provide the information without consent.
– When conducting statistical data preparation, market research, data analysis, etc. In this case, we will only provide information that has been processed so that it cannot be used to identify specific individuals.